Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner --- Protocols for java applet

I am receiving error while recording script which opens up a java applet as one of the user action. Do I have to use specific protocol to enable this? I have already 'Enable Scripting and java applets on sanpshots viewer' selected under general options, to allow VuGen to run applets and javascript still I receive following error saying ---
'Unable to initiate java applet'

Any possible resolutions are greatly appreciated!

thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Load Runner --- Protocols for java applet

if ur business rule works fine after playing script then don't worry about the run time viewer. Vugen run time viewer is not alws works fine....
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.