Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Runner

I am working on performance test of my project. But our company has limited licence which could support 100 Vuser. so I could not obtain any TPS result more than 150.000. Some of our engineers recommends to install 5 load runner to virtual machines and run the scenerios on each machine at the same time. But on this situation system divides the total tps by 5. Why this result occurs ? and How can I increase TPS values ? Could you help on this issue please?

Thanks
Regards
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Load Runner

What is the think time and the pacing time you are using???

Reducing your think time and use appropriate pacing time in your scenario to increase the TPS.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.