New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Test

Hi All
I need to do Load test for that i have provided with Application server,DB server& Web server are in Linux environment.
Vugen &controller will not support linux only controller supports.what should i do..??
If i do scirting in windows also but client is asking to do execution on linux..what steps i should i take..???
If i want to connect from windows to linux LG what is the procedure..??
I don't know how to do environment set up..??any body please help me..
I need to monitor web logic 10.3..how??is it will be same as windows monitors or different..??
We need to scripting in local machine but final execution will be on remote machine..will this be possible...

please help me..
thanks in advance..

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Sneha,

First, please install the Linux LG and see how it goes. And get back to me if you face any problem during installation or connectivity between LG & Controller.

Regarding, Weblogic10.3 monitor, yes, you can monitor it during load test. But, you need to use Sitescope for that. WL10 is not supported with LR. So, you can monitor through SS and pull the Weblogic counters to LR.

Yes, you can create scripts on Windows machine and run on Linux LG.

Regards,
Madhu.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank u madhu..
Can u please tell me the procedure how to connect to UNIX LG from windows controller???

while execution if have any more doubte..surely i will ask..thank u...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

First install the Linux LG using loadrunner documentation. Once you install it successfully, it is just same as running the scripts on Windows LG.

Remember, you cannot run all protocol scripts on UNIX LGs.
-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks madhu...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.