Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load generator Issue

Hi All,
i have performed following steps for connecting load generator
1. I have recorded script from www.testenv.info on local m/c
2. i have connected load generator from add load generator button , and put name for generator with windows environment
3. right click on connection status and click connect

But is giving Connection failed error

So please tell me for real time scenario, do we need to connect load generator for same m/c from application www.testenv.info recorded

i am attaching two screen shot, please review it
in first screen i reached on load generator step
in second screen i have put name of server in which application www.testenv.info is installed in USA.
please let me know in details ASAP

Thanks
Vivek Garg
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Load generator Issue

Hi,

Is LoadGenerator and controller are installed on same machine or on different machine?
If it is installed on same machine no need to give any server or IP address.
If LG installed on different machine you have to give either name or IP of that machine,
then click CONNECT, Before that check 'Loadrunner Agent process' running on that machine,
also check by pinging to that server.

Thanks
Ravi Allam
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,
Thnx for reply.
load generator and controller both are on same client m/c
and i have to connect client m/c from server by which application is running

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I'm running Performance Center for the past two years so my use of a local controller is kind of fuzzy. but if memory serves me, you should select 'LOCAL' for the generator you wish to use.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.