Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load on the system

I have 10 scenarios for which i have created 10 scripts.when running the script with 100 users the development team says that the real time load is not there on the system.they want me to create 1 script with 10 different actions.
Which will give me the proper load on the system ?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

What do they define as "real time load", transactions or resource usage? Developers are not the right source for estimates of production load. You need to be in touch with someone in Production Support, or a product owner.

But to answer your question - it makes no difference how your scripts are apportioned, so long as each one is applying the prescribed load. If the scripts are accomplishing different steps in a workflow, there might be a dependency issue that you are not taking into account, but that is likely the only difference between separate scripts and a single one.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.