Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load runner 9.52 patches

Can someone please let me know how i can get the patches installed in my machine.Currently i am using Load runner9.50.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Load runner 9.52 patches

In the help file you can see the latest patch install or not

Cheers
Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

In the help files about load runner click on details you can find the current patches install on your system.

For reference i am attaching here screenshot

Cheers!

Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

All programs->LoadRunner->LoadRunner->Help->About HP Load Runner.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the replies,but I need the Load runner 9.52 patches. how can i get those files.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

you can download the patch from

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/patches

Cheers
Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You can downlaod from support portal

http://support.openview.hp.com

advanced search ;select only patches
choose LR product and choose version 9.5 to get link for 9.51 and choose version 9.51 to get link for 9.52

PS: Available to licensed customers only
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.