Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load runner compatilblity with Infopath forms

Does any one worked with infopath forms on load runner. I am having issue with the load runner scripts. when i tried to record a scripts which fill some fields in the infopath forms i was able to do that and was able to create a scripts.
But while running the scripts its faling because it is not able to fill those fields in the forms. its gives error message that the edit field is not found.
Can any one please help?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Load runner compatilblity with Infopath forms

which protocol did you use?

what is the communication between client & first server in your application?

Is this similar to share point application?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

What error message you get?
Is able to open the infopath form?
Until where is you script running(give the details)?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sorry replying with different name:(forgot my userid)
I am using the Web(click and script). Yes communication between client & first server is same as sharepoint application.

I am getting the below error:
"vuser_init.c(358): Error -26226: Button not found [MsgId: MERR-26226]" and "vuser_init.c(358): web_button("INPUT_2") highest severity level was "ERROR" [MsgId: MMSG-26391] " .

I am able to open the infopath form.

Script is able to run fully. but give error while it tries to sumbit the the form.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Have you tried using Good Old Plain HTTP protocol?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.