Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load runner correlation with flex protocol

Hi,

I am trying to record a flex based web application. I am using Load runner 9.51 and flex / web (Http/Html) protocols for recording. I have checked both the options "Encode externalizable object wth loadrunner parser” and “Encode AMF3 using external parser" under "Recording options" -> Flex -> Code Generation. I have also specified the location of the application and flex jar files.

The issue i am facing is with the correlation of dynamic data. Load runner generates both flex_amf_calls and flex_web_requests while recording. Correlation is easy with flex_amf_calls as it generates everything in XML format. But, flex_web_request generates everything in binary format and loadrunner is not able to parse the binary response. When i searched for the response in generation log, i found the following error:

Flex Remoting error: Not Flex remoting message in FlexRemotingStepCreation::FlexRemotingStepCreation
AMF warning: AMF: Fail to parse Externalizable object using server parser

When i searched for the response in tree mode, i found the following error:

The data in snapshot file
C:\View_Edit_Account\data\t19.inf
could not be loaded.The file might contain binary data in format unrecognized or unsupported by the current version of the snapshot viewer.

Could anyone please shed some light on this issue?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Load runner correlation with flex protocol

Hi,

can you please let me know if you had resolved the issue as my application uses
BlazeDS3.2
LR9.52

We are facing the issues like:
Failed to parse xml in Flex Remoting Object::RemoveRootNode.

if you can let us know at the earliest will be of great assistance.

regards,
ramesh
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.