Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load runner error - 'Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to the remote host di

I am using Loadrunner to load test a Flex application ( which used AMF protocol).
It throws the error :

"Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to the remote host disabling session cookies. Session cookies must be enabled to manage the client connection correctly"

Please help me out.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Load runner error - 'Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to the remote host di

If you correlate the different arguments in the flex_amf_call() function using the lr_xml_get_values() you will not get this error.

I too faced the same error and correlating one of the Ids solved my problem.

Hope this helps!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Load runner error - 'Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to the remote host di

Hi,

Can you send me an example of how you were able to utilize the lr_xml_get_value function?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Load runner error - 'Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to the remote hos

Problem may also be with the Run time settings. Under Browser emulation, Uncheck the checkbox

Simulate a new user on each iteration

If this is not working, then some value in the flex request..i.e. Flex call needs to be correlated. This will surely solve the issue.. 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Load runner error - 'Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to the remote hos

i got the same error after configurung ssl in my application .i am using flex 3.0 and java ,spring,hibernate,blaze ds ,message broker.

i went through various article but nothing worked for me .is there any way to solve this issue ..Plz reply

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.