Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load runner is crashing IE

Hi All
Till some days ago.. the Load Runner (version 9.51) installed in my machine was working fine. I was able to create scripts, run tests, etc. But today when i tried to create the scripts.. it was cashing IE.. I tried with other browser (Mozilla). This time it is not crashing the browser but the recording or the generation of the script is also not taking place.I don't remember what were the changes performed in the system between this time frame. Can some body help me out

Thanks in advance
Ashima
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Load runner is crashing IE

whats OS?

check DEP settings and disable any IE-addons (MSN, google etc....)

If it doesn't work.....try to repair LR by running setup file.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi.. i have the exact same problem. What should i do? My OS is windows vista.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

From time to time I have run into problems like this. For the most part I fixed them by removing and re-installing LoadRunner. Something in LoadRunner could have been clobbered or a Windows update could have changed something. Have you tried re-installing LR? What version of IE are you using?

Alan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.