Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load runner not allowing Ocale forms page

I am currently scripting Oracle Financials application
We have forms Version: 10.1.2.3.0
Applications Version: 12.1.2

When i replay my script i cannot access the Forms.
Action.c(233): Error: nca_connect_server: cannot communicate with host XXXXX.devtst.XXXXX.com on port XXXX

Any ideas or thoughts
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Load runner not allowing Ocale forms page

Please search this forum for Oracle NCA and you will find links to two howto articles that will help you fix this problem. There is also a link to a sample script.

If you have a problem locating them let me know.

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i am having issues finding those articles. please specify the link or you can email me on hits108@hotmail.com

BTW thank you for you quick reply to my question. your help is high appreciated.

Thank you
Heetesh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

All I did was search for "Oracle NCA" using the
"Forums advanced search" above in the "Performance Center" forum and opened each link to find these for you. You should have been able to find these easily but here they are.

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1354677

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1207231
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.