Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load runner not recording events, (visual studio just in time debugger)

hii,

when trying to record my application it is showing "an unhandled win32 exception occured in iexplorer.exe"

and showing the possible debuggers as "New instance of visual studio2008"

i am using windows server 2003 and IE6, i also tried with IE7 but showing the same error, can any one help how can i record events by solving the error

thanks in advance,
mahesh
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Load runner not recording events, (visual studio just in time debugger)

Restart your system...if also the same error occurs then uninstall and reinstall your vugen.

Thanks,
Prasenjit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi,

i tried restarting my machine but it did not work, now i will try uninstaling vuser generator

thanks for the reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Mahesh,

This was mainly isse with IE, but not VuGen based on my past experience. You can install firefox browser & give it a to isolate the issue & find if the problem is browser or VuGen.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi raj,

thanks for the reply i tried reinstalling lr 8.1 then also it didnt work then i confirmed that problem is with IE only.. can u tell me how can i fix this

thanks in advance
mahesh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

If you wish to do the scripting only with IE, then you need to uninstall it also VuGen. Then first install IE after which install VuGen.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Raj,

I am trying to generate the script using lr 11.03 ,but events not getting recorded as well as IE also not opening automatically. i have reinstalled IE also but no luck.

Please if u have solution to make resolve this plz tell.

Thnaks & Regrads,

Srideep

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.