Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load test fails to initialize through PC 9.1

Jump to solution
I get the following error whenever I run a loadtest through performance center till searching controller activity everythg goes fine but then I get this

Failed to initialize load test!
Error: Unable to run load test.Unable to
instantiate 'OrchidResourceDB' component; Activation attempt
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Load test fails to initialize through PC 9.1

Jump to solution
Check whether "DataCollectionAgent" service is running on that controller. If it is set to manual modify it to run as automatic service. I think this should resolve the issue or else let me know if you are still facing the issue.
You are resource limited only by your imagination

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Jump to solution
Check whether "DataCollectionAgent" service is running on that controller. If it is set to manual modify it to run as automatic service. I think this should resolve the issue or else let me know if you are still facing the issue.
You are resource limited only by your imagination

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Imran

Thanks for getting back and resolving this. Due to some installation/issues the service was stopped now I have started and set it to automatic. Once again thanks for your prompt response.

Regards,
Hari
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.