Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner 9.5 Sample Webtours application

Hi Shivaram,

I also facing the same issue as Rajita.
"I have downloaded Load runner 9.5 (evaluation) a couple of days back. While I'm trying to open(User:jojo & Pwd:bean) the sample web tours application I face the following issue. When I click the "FLIGHT" tab nothing comes up.But when I click the "Itinerary" some details are displayed. Pl help. I also signed up with new userid and pwd but still I do not see any "FLIGHTS" to select".
Tried using more user names but...no luck.
OS- Windows XP
Web Server: Enabled & Running
Opened IE as Admin
Tried in Firefox & Chrome
yet no luck....

Could you please tell me why sample web tours application does not pull FLIGHTS data from the web server.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: LoadRunner 9.5 Sample Webtours application

Hi Shivaram,

You mean to say flights page is blank? Restart the sample application server.

~Champ
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.