Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner 9.5 Upgrade - License Information

We are trying to upgrade LR 8.1 to 9.5. We are not able to locate the license keys or SAID to contact HP for any support required. Can someone pls tell how do i find these information. I can see the Host ID from the LR configuration settings.Would this suffice to reach HP?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner 9.5 Upgrade - License Information

SAID should be in your hp openview support account where you download/open tickets.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

you should atleast have HP order number to upgarde your licenses.

Earlier, check mails that you recieevd containing the v8.1 license keys...that should have Mercury/HP MPN or SAID or HP (J#) order number.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Shiva. But we lost track of LR purchase. Ppl who were maintaining the tool moved out. We have the mercury Maintenance No alone. I am not sure if this would help. I see a Permanent License No against LoadRunner License Field in registry. Is this the one tied to the controller?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You should be able to find the license key in the Windows Registry.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

If you contact HP Support with your company information and any historical data you have, they can map the MPN number to a new SAID number for you. Then you can use all the functionality of the HP Support site.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.