Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner 9.5 monitor Win 2008 server

Does LR 9.5 allow monitoring to Windows 2008 servers? I have tried using the same methods (admin userid on server) as I do on 2003 servers, but I get access denied.
I am able to RDC to the server with the userid/pw so it is accessible. the userid has admin priviliges.

any ideas?

Thanks,
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner 9.5 monitor Win 2008 server

These are the Operating systems it support.

-> Windows XP Professional service pack 2 with Firewall disabled
-> Windows 2003 SP2 and R2

Regards,
Sunkara
http://loadrunner95. blogspot. com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: LoadRunner 9.5 monitor Win 2008 server

The user that you use needs to have performance monitoring rights on the 2008 servers. Just being able to RDC to the boxes is not enough.

Alan
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.