Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner 91application is crashing every time a script that will generate the Web and ORACLE

Good day, we have a problem in the Vale / Brazil which is the following:  Load Runner 9.1 + Patch. The application is crashing every time a script that will generate the Web and ORACLE. A user reported that it is necessary to equal the LoadRunner Java installed and installed the equipment. Here we have LodaRunner in Java 9.1 and 1.50.3 In the Valley of the computer is installed java 1.4.3.  

If I install the newer version, does it work?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner 91application is crashing every time a script that will generate the Web and ORACLE

HI Ander Alan,

Uninstall complete the load runner and format your drive and before install the loadrunner install the

Oracle 11g Upgarde\win32_11gR2_client.zip and install the Loadrunner with following patches. Even you u need to install the JRE with latest updates. Start working on the web and oracle protocal its work fine .if any issues let me know i can help you out.

Thanks

Satish

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.