Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner Analyser:Fatal Error:Length cannot be less than zero

While importing external counter data files(csv) into HP LOadrunner Analsis tool 9.0, I encountered a fatal error preventing analysis of data.
The csv files were created using typeperf since HP Performance center wouldnt get access to dispartate servrs for collecting perfmon counters.
Any workaround for this?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner Analyser:Fatal Error:Length cannot be less than zero

Try import perfmon log from win2K with options below. It works for me even I have >500 counters with 15 sec interval for 2 hrs duration.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.