Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner Analysis - Percentile Graph

Hi,
I understand that the percentile values as indicated is for 90% or whatever is set under options. My understanding is that this is basically the maximum response time for 90% of teh transactions. Is there a quicker way to get the average within this 90%? I'm able to generate this information but I would need to go through the raw data; would like to know if this is available outright from any graph.

Thanks.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Victor,

you can get the Raw Data of all the values from the loadrunner results file (lrr)

Way to generate RAW DATA â
in the lrr file -> go to avg trn response time graph -> view tab, click view raw data -> on the right hand side extreme â Raw dataâ will pop up -> click on the tab -> save the data as excel

hope this helpful

Thanks
MSN

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi MSN

Actually, that is how I am doing right now, by gathering the raw data and manipulating it in Excel.
What I would like to know if it is possible via the LR Analysis tool, e.g., if there is a specific graph that I need to pull and maybe modify some of the graph properties/options.

Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.