Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner Analysis throws error while generating report.

LR analysis is throwing error while generating reports and shows the results for just one Loadgen machine and not for the others(two.)
Log has error as:

Internal error: while inserting transaction event.

Pls help on that as we are not getting the results in the report though the .map and .eve files are there from all the Loadgenerator machines.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You can try sending the lrr or lra files to HP Support so that they can extract the correct results from the files.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Has anyone else managed to solve the problem below?

"Internal error: while inserting transaction event."

I started getting this error after moving to LR 9.5 and now I have installed the patch to upgrade to LR 9.51 and I still get this error the second time I try to run a test on the Controller without restarting the machine.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm getting this error as well, along with negative response times.
LR 9.5 & 9.51 have some serious issues.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I found that if I don't accept the complete results, I can generate the data I need. Once I accept the Complete Results, it blows all the data away.
It's a workaround, at least.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Where can I don't accept the compete results? I am having the same issue.

Thank you
Srinivas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

LoadRunner 9.51 and 9.52 are quite stable, actually. Can you please check the following:

1. You have local administrator rights on the Analysis machine
2. The load generator is on a physical machine - not a VM
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes, I have the admin rights and generator is on physical not on VM.

I see the a pop up window when I am trying to analyze the results and asking want to view the error log. When I say yes I see the following messages in log...

1) Internal error: while inserting breakdown event.

2) Internal error: while inserting transaction event.

3) Internal error: while inserting DataPoint event.

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am also getting the same error in Analysis and has anyone or HP support provided any solution to this?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.