Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner Compatibility with I.E 8.0

Hi,
I have recently started working with Load Runner for Performance Testing. Please let me know if Load Runner (8.2) Version is compatible to Internet Explorer 8.0?

It would be great if anyone can give the Versions of Load Runner and their compability with I.E versions respectively. I need it real quick as my company wants to upgrade the I.E to 8.0.

Your help is appreciated.Look forward to ur reply.

Regards,
Naveen
Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner Compatibility with I.E 8.0

Loadrunner 8 does not support IE 8 .

As far as i know below are the version

Load runner 8: IE 6
Loadrunner 9.1 or above : IE 7
Loadrunner 9.5 : IE 8 (This we need to check)

Vamsi
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Vamsi for the information. That helps. Could you please share the LR Versions and their respective IE Browsers in terms of comaptibility.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load runner 8 supports IE 6
Loadrunner 9.1 or above supports IE 7
Loadrunner 9.5 or above supports IE 8 (This we need to check)

Hope you got the answer
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

LR 9.5 does not support IE8.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

does loadrunner 8  support  firefox 12

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.