Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

LoadRunner Enterprise Failed creating Analysis Data

Environment:
LoadRunner Enterprise 2020 on Windows 2016 and database MS-SQL.

Problem:
After a load test run, the "Analize" process fails with the following error: Failed Creating Analysis Data.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Carlos Acosta

Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: LoadRunner Enterprise Failed creating Analysis Data

Hi,

It is first to consider if the RowResults.zip can be analyzed on a standalone analysis machine. 

Did you try analyze again, after it first failed?

Second, it is to find out, if the issue happens with all of the DP machine (1), if it happens when staring the test with Collate and analyze (2) and with all tests (3) or specific one.

Best,

Ivo

IvoHri
0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks for your answer Ivo.

If I download the results (RawResults_24.zip), I can open them without problem from the LR Analysis:

Did you try analyze again, after it first failed?

Failed, I tried to execute the Analysis process from LR Enterprise Server several times and always had the same result:  “Failed creating Analysis Data”

Second, it is to find out, if the issue happens with all of the DP machine (1), if it happens when staring the test with Collate and analyze (2) and with all tests (3) or specific one.

1. I have only one LoadRunner Host, I have no other machine to test.
  2. Directly from Controller and Analysis works fine, the problem occurs when launching from LoadRunner Enterprise Server web interface
  3. The problem occour with all tests.

I have attached a document with screenshots.

Another thing that I noticed is that when I go to check the logs and try to look at the snapshots of the errors, I find error 503.

Thank you very much.

Carlos Acosta

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Carlos,

In order to continue with the troubleshooting orchidtmp logs should be reviewed for more details regarding the error message (on the server and on the controller).  

With the information captured till now, (including the attachment and questions answered) open a formal official ticket to the support as to get more attention.

Best,

Ivo

IvoHri
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Ivo,

Thanks for your answer.

I was reviewing the logs that you mention and I found in folder HP.PC.AnalysisWrapper foder in log.txt file the following message error:

Failed to apply template. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘c: \ Windows \ TEMP \ qqnxkqaf \ qqnxkqaf.dll’ is denied

The strange thing is that I have an administrator user configured to upload the services, what permissions should I request?

The same log also says:

Failed to analyse result E:\MicroFocus\LoadRunner\orchidtmp\Results\Produbanco_Performance_Testing_24\Run_24\res24\res24.lrr [Fullcontext: The AppContext.Current is null]

I have attached a screenshot with logs.

On the other hand, there will be a case with support.

Thank you!

Carlos Acosta

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.