Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner Error in Windows Server 2003 SP2

Hi, I have some problems about LoadRunner 9.50 run in Win2003.

1. "Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\HP\LoadRunner\bin\vugen.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." occurs for recording "Web(HTTP/HTML)" script. The error pops up after clicking "Recording Summary". But the script can still be generated successfully.

2. For recording "Web(Click and Script)", the number of events is increasing while recording. But after stopping it, there is no script generated. Only the first page opened is recorded.

I have tried to change "Data Execution Prevention" setting, but it does not help. Also, I have tested that these problems do not occur in Windows XP SP3.
Do my Win2003 env have error? or any other reason? Thanks.=]
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.