Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner Event Matching Error

Has anyone run into the below error before and if so, how did you fix it? I googled it but the only site I found was in Japanese and did not have an option to translate the page.

Error Message:
"Event Matching Error: IN Event left without an OUT event at the end of recording"

As always, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner Event Matching Error

What is the protocol of the script you are using?

-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Web HTML/HTTP in LR v9.51. I recorded creating a new account on the Expedia website as a training vehicle for parameters. It appears to go through everything correctly on replay but at the end of the Generation Log I am getting the message twice. I have not created a scenario and ran it that way yet. I have only ran it in teh VU Generator tool thus far.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

The error message you mentioned is irrelevant in your case.

-Madhu
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

That's great news. Do you mind if I ask in what case it would be relevent? Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

In GUI based recordings.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OK...thank you for your timely responses. I really appreciate it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Madhu,

I am facing this isssue when recording with Web (Click and Script) GUI based protocol. While recording I can see events increasing but the code is not generated. Is there a solution for this? Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

-Raj.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

@Rajashekhar Hiremath wrote:
Hi Madhu,

I am facing this isssue when recording with Web (Click and Script) GUI based protocol. While recording I can see events increasing but the code is not generated. Is there a solution for this? Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

-Raj.

can you tell me what can i solve this.....

Thank you

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.