Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

LoadRunner - Licensing

Jump to solution

I need some information regarding loadrunner licences. Currently we have a license for 2500. We would like to know whats the licensing cost if we want to acquire additional licenses. I would appreciate if you can give me a breakdown of licensing costs for additional 1000 users / 2000 users / 3000 users.
Already have a support case with HP regarding this with no response yet.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..
You aren't getting a response from support because your request needs to go to a sales contact. Please contact your company's HP representative.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..
You aren't getting a response from support because your request needs to go to a sales contact. Please contact your company's HP representative.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member..
Already in contact with the sales rep. Wanted to know if anyone here would have an idea of this. Thanks for your response.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..
I dont think anyone is going to give you those details because of legal implications. You need to get these details from the HP rep - they will give you the licensing costs depending upon the discount model for your company.

--Amit
Highlighted
Absent Member..
HP Sales Rep shoild be your one point of contact for commercials....

In case if the pricing need is immediate, you can contact HP software Partners (Distributors)....who can act as bridge to push HP sales rep and get you the best prices..

~~Shivaram
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
it will definitely be a 5 or 6 digit number, however, you should work witha sales rep to know exact numbers, no loadrunner expert would be able to tell you as we mostly only possess technical knowledge
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.