Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

LoadRunner & SAP Net Weaver correlation

Anyone have any experience doing this.
The auto corrleation engine finds zip.

Look for some tips on doing it the hardway ..
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

I did not see any either. I did hear I thought that the new click and script for SAP would work with NetWeaver but I have not tried it. We use SAP Portal but also use the SAP development environment WebDynpro which I have heard from HP is not supported under the SAP Click and Script but I have not tried.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

First thing you need to do is to disable temporarily the gzip option of the client, so you can actually see the messages.
Next thing is to capture communications, normally XML messages.

This happens in port 7777 by default on mobile client.

Regards,
H.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

SAP Click and Script does work NetWeaver with WebDynpro under 9.1 (it does not say it is suppored but that does not mean it will not work). I did find a previous version, 8.1 I think it was did not work. It works about as good as expected however. There are issue around it working with drop list, etc but so does QTP until you figure out how to click (what order) or to customize the calls via help.
NetWeaver and WebDynpro have a ton of dynamic sessions, etc that open and close all over the place. I created correlation rules for SAP Web which work but SAP Click and Script is much faster and seems to be working for me. Don't ask me if I have compared a script between SAP Web and SAP Click and Script for performance, ignorance is bliss.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

is there is anyway that you can export those SAP correlation rules and provide them to me? i would be very appreciative if you do
Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.