Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner Script Dictionary/Tutorial

Hello - I am new to LR and this forum and I have been slowly learning LR. The graphical tools seem to be well covered in the HP docuemntation but I am looking for a tutorial that shows the keywords [such as 'web_url(parm1,parm2,parm3)'], the syntax and their usage. This is similar to 'SQL Books Online' format.
I anyone knows of a document like that please let me know. A good website would be just as useful if you know of one. Thanks - Marty
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner Script Dictionary/Tutorial

There is a functional reference which you can refer for this syntaxes of all LR functions.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You can refer to online help of loadrunner which gives you all the required functions for scripting and their syntaxes. You can also refer to http://www.wilsonmar.com/ --> VUgen scripting section to get any additional information.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you for your replies but...

@Madan - I think that I know that it exists but where? Do you have a URL?

@Motsavin - I find the HP support site extremely difficult to browse so, again, *where* is this online documentation?

In the end, I guess that I will have to search each keyword one at a time.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Type any of the known function and click F1. The online help document opens automatically. You can find your required functions and their syntaxes and examples as well. try wilsonmar also to get any additional support.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.