Highlighted
New Member.

LoadRunner VUgen

I am performance eengineer with using BAC/BSM.
I used VUgen for making teh scripts from Loadrunner.
I need the process how to get the analysis data and make scenario in Loadrunner, IF I need to do the performance testing only. Any book or manual or link that can help me to get the actual analysis and scenarios.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner VUgen

You require Controller to make scenarios and run the test. You required Analysis tool to analyse the data. The following link might help you in giving some information.

http://www.wilsonmar.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,
As you already have vugen installed, you also might have access to the pdf's under \programfiles\hp\loadrunner\help.

The cntrl_pc.pdf help designing different scenarios.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Thanks everybody...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.