Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner VUsers

Using LoadRunner 9.10 and I'm expecting to see the vUsers being generated to be in a sequential order, however when I run a loadtest with several scripts, with time staging I can see the vUser ID's are not in order... Meaning I will see VUser 1,2,4,5...
Is there a way to make sure that when running a test the vUsers for the script running remain in sequential order?
I have need for a script to only use what vUser 31-39 loads.
I have a parameter in the script to base the search and entries using the current vUser ID and Iteration in the name to be able to distinguish them, but not helpful if there isn't an order to the vUsers being used.
IE...
Script A - 39 vUsers, see ID's 1 - 40 skipping number 33
Script B - 20 vUsers, 20min delay to start, See ID's up to 30, skipping several numbers inbetween, but this script should only be using the entry's that Script A did for vUsers 1-20
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner VUsers

Just found the Renumber action when looking at the vusers in loadrunner, and think that will solve my issue.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: LoadRunner VUsers

Correct. Any time that you add or subtract VUsers in a Controller scenario, you will need to do this.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.