Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner Vugen

Hello,

I am trying to run a windows system command from Vugen. The command has a java program (com.xyz.MNO ) which runs perfectly fine on windows command prompt,it takes jar files and it does what's it's supposed to do and sends me an email. ..below is my Vugen codes which are fine ..Vugen doesnt throw any error, and I do see that it opens windows' cmd as well but I am not getting any email!! ..means command is not executing properly.
I have also tried "java -cp \\lib\\activation.jar com.xyz.MNO" ..but didn't work.

Action(){
char command1[1024];
sprintf(command3,"java -cp \lib\activation.jar com.xyz.MNO");
system(command3);
return 0;}

Your help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Piyush
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: LoadRunner Vugen

Hi Piyush,

Put your commands in a .bat file and run the bat form the system command.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.