Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner error 26000

I am running LR 9.5 on a Windows 2003 server that has 4 gb of memory.

I am testing the latest version of PeopleSoft.

When I play back my scripts consistently with the extended log settings, and intermittently with the standard log, I get error 26000s, with error messages for incorrect string length.

Changes I made:

1) I changed the LR run time settings for javascript runtime memory size to use 2047 kbytes of memory,

2) Java Script Stack Memory to use 128kb of memory.

3) Windows>Properties>Advanced>Processor Schedule-for programs

4) Memory Usage for Programs instead of System Cache

5) Virtual Memory - system managed

6) I know my next step is to tweak memory settings in the registry based on a MicroSoft KB article on out of memory.

Questions:

1) does my LR Controller, at 4 GB, have enough physical memory to play back LR scripts that have javascript code in them?

2) should tweaking the registry fix the problem?

3) are there any other steps I can take to fix the errors?

Thanks,

Marc Moskovits

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.