Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner playback of PeopleSoft script unsuccessful

I am using LR to record scripts with the HTTP protocol for PeopleSoft 9.1 with PeopleTools 8.5.

I know LR has a PeopleSoft protocol, but I was instructed to use the HTTP protocol.

The version of LR I am using is 9.52 with the LR IE8 beta patch applied.

The server where I have VuGen and the controller installed is using Windows Server 2003 SP2.

I can record the script successfully, but when I replay it PeoplSoft gives the error message:"We've detected that your Operating System is not supported by this website"
and lists Windows Server 2003 as one of the supported OS's.

and also when trying to login I receive the error:"Authorization error-contact your system administrator".

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also,are there any specific correlation rules I need to add?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: LoadRunner playback of PeopleSoft script unsuccessful

IE8 is not supported by LoadRunner

Go back to
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 or SP2
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.