Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner script AMF Calls does not shown the arguments in TreeVeiw

Hi, please help me anybody on this below query..

Recording with LR Web and Flex protocols...but if I go for Tree View of the script, all the flex_amf_calls are not shown the arguments like

flex_amf_call

flex_amf_call_1

flex_amf_call_2

.....so on...

When right clicked on the above call statement in tree view, in the properties I can't specify anything to do correlation. How can I do correlation and how can I get the arguments displayed in treeview for all flex amf calls? Please help me ASAP.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: LoadRunner script AMF Calls does not shown the arguments in TreeVeiw

Have you serialized the objects. i.e Are you able to see flex calls in XML format.

If in binary format you would need neccesaary jars from BlazeDS and jars from you customised application to serialize the function call.

Once in XML format you should be able to trace DSID values in Tree view(Click on Snapshot tab) of the script.

Here you should see hirearchy of the tags in function call with their values.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: LoadRunner script AMF Calls does not shown the arguments in TreeVeiw

Yes, the script has been serialized and it has all flex_amf_calls and there is no binary format of code in it and the added jars are working fine, no generation errors shown. But the script does not shown the DSIDs in Treeview's snapshot view or Treeview --> right click on flex_amf_calls to see the properties. Here properties section not allows to do correlation and unable to save as parameter when right clicked on DSIDs string value...

As I mentioned in the above post, the arguments are not displayed in treeview...please find the attachment for your information.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.