Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadRunner11 Mobile App (HTTP/HTML)

I am testing performance about Mobile Application.

I heard that LoadRunner11 support test about mobile application and installed LoadRunner11(patch 4).

I captured actions of mobile application(using connectify-because of android) on Wireshark and recorded it on Mobile App(HTTP/HTML) protocol

But I could see the message(again and again) :

Event Matching Error: IN Event left without an OUT event at the end of recording

I want your advices about this problem.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: LoadRunner11 Mobile App (HTTP/HTML)

Hello

This comes because during the recording the requests sent didn't receive a response from the server.

There is no workaround around available to force the web filter to parse these events and therefore other protocols that relies on the web protocol filter will not receive it as well. Those events are kept in a specific file in the script folder (<script folder>\data\events\ErrorEvents1.lrc), which in a binary format.

However there is a way to see which events are missing:

1. Open command line (Start -> Run -> type "cmd" -> press enter).
  2. Nevigate to the <LoadRunner installation folder>\bin.
  3. Type the following command to generate text file format of the file:

parse_events.exe <full path of the ErrorEvents1.lrc> <output file>

regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.