Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner 11 evaluation

I have downloaded two most likely similar trial versions of loadrunner sw from hp site, of course after registeration.
Software_HP_LoadRunner_11.00_T7177_15013.zip
and
Software_HP_LoadRunner_11.00_T7177_15013.z01
After download finished when i try to extract the files it generartes an error message. files are missing or corrupted file. I 've tried this for 6 times but no luck yet.
I need anybody help to go around this probelm
First, i need to know which one is the right file to install.
Secondly, what should I do this time to avoid file corruption or missing error.
I 've tried every file unzip tools.
I really apperciate any helpful advice.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Loadrunner 11 evaluation

Hi,

It is not two different version. It is just a zip file split into two. Just follow the steps below.

1. Copy both the files into same folder & open th .zip with winrar or winzip.
2. Extract the ISO file to NTFS or FAT32 filesystem location. (FAT file system is not supported)
3. Now use any ISO sufotware to extract the contents or to burn to a DVD.

Hope this helps you. If any further issue, let us know.

Thanks,
Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

hi

you might refer the DocumentID : KM1001146

i sucessfully extact into iso files use winrar.

best regards
CKloke
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

Please close the thread if your issue is resolved.

Regards,
Raj

Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi all,
I was setup Loadrunner 11 evaluation successfully but I can not access this program.
Please help me this problem
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Truong,

It is not a good idea to hijack another thread with another issue. Please post your question in separate thread with as much details as possible to have a quick fix from the members.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi all,
I'm sorry because I wrote unclear my problem.

I was download and setup following this url http://staytuned4loadtesting.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html. After click Start/Loadrunner ==> Loadrunner program is open and then click on any links on this screen, that they doesn't work.
Please help me for your opinion.

Thank you so much
Y Nhi
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.