Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner 12.02 Web Certificate Error

Hi All,
Manually I am able to open an https URL.
While recording with loadrunner I am getting an error like "There is a problem with this website's security certificate".
I have found some patches that help to solve this issue for LR 11 and below but nothing for LR 12.

Does anybody know what the patch is or what the solution is?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Loadrunner 12.02 Web Certificate Error

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have read the link you sent me. I really appreciate your time.

I notice this is a solution for LR 9 when donwlading the zip I went and check my current certificate under the loadrunner certs folder my certificate is valid from 2012 to 2022. so my certificates are up to date. any other solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

>so my certificates are up to date. any other solution?

The error says your root CA isn't in the right certificate store.

(Unless you were using that just to look at it?)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.