Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner 9.1 Citrix -verify button enabled or not

Hi
I am working with LR9.1 and Citrix in my script after clicking launching one action i need to wait till a button enables that tells me how much time it took to finish the action.

Is this possible? if so

How can i convert this into code,can anyone help me with some Function/code/syntax.

Thanks,
/Kiran.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner 9.1 Citrix -verify button enabled or not

Hi,

You can use ctrx_get_bitmap_value and ctrx_sync_on_bitmap_change functions

---------------------------------------
// Get bitmap of disabled button
ctrx_get_bitmap_value(7, 42, 45, 35, text_buffer, "snapshot82", CTRX_LAST);

lr_start_transaction("button");

// Wait till button is enabled
ctrx_sync_on_bitmap_change(7, 42, 45, 35, 0, 600, text_buffer, CTRX_LAST);

lr_end_transaction("button", LR_AUTO);
---------------------------------------

Modify this as per your application. You can insert the ctrx_get_bitmap_value directly from the tree view to get the x and y co-ordinate values.

Archana
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.