Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner 9.5 and Flex 3 , AMF application Recording issues

Hi,

we are facing following issues while recording application. We are using loadrunner version 9.5 and tried with protocols Flex, AMF and Web(http/html)
Please advise.

1)Loadrunner 9.5 flex protocol description shows "Flex protocol emulates protocolsuite found in Flex2 SDK. will this support Flex 3?

2)Events are getting captured after the page load and same response is continuosly occurring.
even after closing browser events are getting captured.

3)There is no difference between two events when recorded using Flex protocol or - Action message format protocol. Also these two protocols cannot be combined as it shows "incompatible". We were able to record them separately with web(http/html).

4)Which protocol combinations suggested in loadrunner 9.5 for Flex3 - Action message format application?

Thanks,
Venkat
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner 9.5 and Flex 3 , AMF application Recording issues

Flex3 is supported with Flex protocol. Flex is a technology and AMF is one of the formats a flash application can use for communication.

"Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner 9.5 and Flex 3 , AMF application Recording issues

Have you been able to find a solution as we are also facing the same exact issue you have mentioned ?

Thank you,
Prashanth
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.