Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner 9.5 installation on Windows 2008 server

As per Loadrunner 9.5 release notes, it will only support "Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition/Enterprise Edition R2 SP2"

But, Microsoft stopped selling Windows 2003 server as per link http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/lifecycle.mspx
, so does HP supports Loadrunner 9.5, if not when it is planning to support on Windows 2008 server.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner 9.5 installation on Windows 2008 server

i guess it should support on 2008 server.. did u try installing it
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I tried installing on windows 2008 server, it went through fine, I find it is very unstable.
Vugen crashes some times while recording or it will not launch IE, or Vugen get hangs
I am not sure if HP has released any patch to support windows 2008.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sharath and Sunkara,

Did HP support confirm that LoadRunner is not compatible with Windows 2008?

I am sure the whole forum would like to know when we can move to 2008.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

LoadRunner 9.5 is not compatible with Windows 2008. Next major release has plans to support Win 2008.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is there a date for the next major release?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Not yet finalized, hopefully in the next quarter.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.