Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner 9.51 AJAX Protocol Recording Issue

Hi,

I have tested my application with Protocol advisor and it detected
1. Ajax Protocol
2. Web(HTTP/HTML) Protocol

I am using Ajax Protocol and I have recorded few scripts too.

I am unable to record a table grid which contains employees info. There I should select a value from drop

down list and edit values on edit fields and save them.

I tried recording with http-based script and option available in it
1. A script describing user actions
2. A scirp containing explicit URLs only and

I tried with URL-based script and options available in it
1. Create concurrent groups resources after their source HTML page
2. Enable Cashe
3. Use Web_Custom_Request only

Not recorded with GUI-based as my client doesn't need it.

I tried by changing Web Event Configurations
disable, enable for "WebButton", "WebEdit","WebImage", "WebTable" etc..but I am not able to record.
Manually I have added HTML Tag objects and their events and tried but the result is the same.

When I execute selection from drop down and edit values in edit field I could able to do and save them

manually but when I go for recording my application is getting slow to process the requsts(Taking lot of

time to process a request). Edit field still showing as disabled(I have checked with debugbar) and my

application sessions out.

My application developed in intigrated technologies like Jave script, Ajax, html and php.

Does Ajax protocol supports these technolgies?
If 'yes' then why my application is getting slow while recording?

When I record with Web(http/html) protool, it's recorded well.

Please let me know if any other configurations I need to do, to record my business process.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner 9.51 AJAX Protocol Recording Issue

What is the JavaScript Framework used by your application?
-Madhu
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.