Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner Controller hangs

Hi

I am Running a 12 hour stability test. The Add measurements window is open and the controller is running in the background.

I have two questions -
1. Is there a way to close the add measurements window without disturbing the controller?
2. Is it possible to generate results after closing the controller? I mean is it ok if I kill the controller process and then reopen it to create the test reults? if so, can anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks
Subu
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner Controller hangs

Yes to can add or kill Add measurements window anytime during, before and after the test run.

You can generate the results only after you finish collating the results after the run.
In case your controller crash while collating the results,then you can download the eve file the loadgenerator and open in analysis.

From analysis you can also view the controller messages that you saw during the test run.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.