NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner Correlation - error -26494

I am displayed with below errors when i have more than 10 web_reg_save_param functions placed before an action function.

Action.c(277): Error -26494: At most 10 Frame IDs can be registered [MsgId: MERR-26494]
Action.c(277): Registering web_reg_save_param highest severity level was "ERROR" [MsgId: MMSG-26389]

How do we overcome this problem.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You need to evaluate whether you really need this many web_reg_save_param functions before a step. Is it anyway possible you can use the array ORD=ALL functionality if the left bound and right bound for multiple occurences is the same?

Having too may web_reg_save_param can impact your script performance as well.

--Amit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Amit
Thanks for the reply...

I am currently working on a ECM Documentum application , and this WRSP functions are required to placed to capture the dynamic values and i cannot use ORD=ALL, and i can see the REFFRAMEID values are different for all the WRSP functions placed over the action function.

Is there something else i should try.
or any help on error 26494

Thanks

James
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

One thing that you could do is pull in all of the text and parse it yourself pulling out each value and placing it an array or seprarate variables.

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi

EMC documentum LR scripts doesn't need all id's in the script to be correlated, actually quite a few of them should be left untouched.

You have to know which are the one's...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.