Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner Scripting issue with Ajax application

Hi all,
I have recorded the loadrunner script of www.pge.com application(Ajax/.net) and as a process i am scheduling a bill and cancellation the scheduled bill.But the cancellation of the schedule bill part was not recorded in vugen and when i run the script in vugen the step is passing but in the application it is showing as "System encountered error" as the popup screen was not displayed.and i am getting the follwoing error which attached in screen.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Loadrunner Scripting issue with Ajax application

What protocol did you use? Web, Web "Click and Script", or Ajax "Click and Script".

If you used straight Web is will not record any client side processing.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner Scripting issue with Ajax application

I am using web(HTTP/HTML) protocol, can you help me, if i want to record client side data also do i need to use web(HTTP/HTML)protocol or any other protocol.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.