Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner Server Response not loading

Hi
I'm recording an Oracle application which uses HTML/HTTP Protocol. It is recording fine but when I try to load the Server Response it is blank. No matter how long I leave it nothing loads. I need to correlate dynamic values contained in the response. Can anyone give me some guidance?
Thanks
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner Server Response not loading

Server response is shown only for the HTTP part of your script. For the nca functions there will not be any server response shown. You will have to rely on the logs and work accordingly. What is the dynamic value that you are trying to capture?

Thanks
Prashanth Thimmavajjala
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner Server Response not loading

Hi Prashanth
Thanks for your reply. I am trying to capture the start id and end id values so I can correlate them.
However the Server response is blank.
Thanks again
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.