Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner Vuser Licensing

I have a 250 vuser license and I am having a problem running a scenario that contains multiple script that uses all 250 users. Is the problem I am having that all scripts used in a scenario count as a vuser?

Tom
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner Vuser Licensing

There could be 2 possibilities I can think of.

The first (which sounds like your problem) is if you have 2 scripts A & B. And you run 130 users of script A and then also want to run 130 users of script B - - same protocol - you exceed you license since you are at 260 users.

The other is that if you are using multiple protocols, you license may say 250 users for protocol X, but only 100 for protocol Y. If you try to run more than 100 of Protocol y you exceed your license.

Assuming first, If you need both scripts to run - combine them into one script with 2 actions and use the Run Time Settngs - to execute actions based on a probability
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.