Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner and IMAP scripting

I am finding the References guide problematic.
Case in point IMAP_FETCH has a mode directive but I cannot find out what the values of "mode" are. On the IMAP_STORE, it says Method=SILENT but the example shows MODE=Silent.
When doing a Wireshark capture of the Outloo/IMAP dialogue, the fetch is doing it based on UID. The Loadrunner fetch is doing it via "Message number". I am trying to emulate the production software, so does anyone have the list of IMAP modes and also how to get the IMAP_STORE & IMAP_DELETE to be UID based?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Clarification - the call is IMAP_EXPUNGE not IMAP_DELETE
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I was able to capture The voice mail and the IMAP_EXPUNGE
The directive is:
imap_expunge_ex(&imap1,"Expunge",
"Mode=UID,SILENT" "Message={UID}", LAST );

It would be nice to have a listing of what all the "Mode=" settings can be.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.