Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner capture of Application Virtualization Client

Has anyone been able to use Loadrunner to capture the Microsoft Application Virtualization Client? I have tried RTSP, WinSocket, and HTTP but Loadrunner 9.52 doesn't see any of the dialogue. All captures are blank. The virtualization application with command options is:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sfttray.exe" /launch "Mozilla Firefox[V] 3.5.6
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am now having the same issue with QTP 10 with a virtualized IE being loaded locally to the users pc's, QTP only sees the window and cannot run the BHO to hook in, has anyone else got this issue or a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Same problem here. I have to capture messages from Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) and no idea about the protocol to use...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.