Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner correlation - web_reg_save_param

The issue I am having is when I am running scripts within the controller - when trying to correlate there are Dummy pages being returned from server, for example -

This does not occur all the time, however, I am getting errors when this occurs my parameter boundaries are obviously not found within this.

I have read up about web_reg_save_param function and I have tried using RELFRAMEID = ALL - therefore including all pages that are returned. I thought that this would solve my problem, but it has not done the trick!

Has anyone come across this before and if so do they have any suggestions... probably something simple I am missing...

thanks in advance!
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Loadrunner correlation - web_reg_save_param

What is your req .....I mean should it work in any case or it should not throw any error when there is no match ?

If there are redirections happening try including IgnoreRedirections=Yes
if you dont want LR to report as error when it has not found any match you can include NotFound=Warning parameter.
You are resource limited only by your imagination
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I use this parameter throughout the rest of the script so it is required to throw an error when it is not found.

I have tried the IgnoreRedirections=YES before and it did not work.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

If server is sending dummy pages then there has to be some issue with server you need to report it to Apps Admin rather then you trying to correct your code. However you can control the logic if server sends dummy pages. But I suggest you take it with dev and admin teams

You are resource limited only by your imagination
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ok - thanks for feedback!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.