Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner generator will not connect to DB2

Recently refreshed the PCs in model office and installed Performance Centre 9.52 on them. Tested machines to make sure that scripts would launch / run and everything appeared ok. Tried to run a benchmark test using a controller and two load generators and only the controller can connect to DB2. On the two load generators there is a message for all vusers that attempt to run stating "Specified driver could be loaded due to system error 126 (Neon Client 32-bit)". I have checked the versions on the SCOD32.dll on all three machines and they are the same and I have also checked the path to the dll is correct on all three machines and it is (P:/SD/scod32.dll). The three machines I am using in the MOE are MOE-3-6, MOE3-10 and MOE3-11. If I use MOE3-6 as the controller and MOE3-10 and 3-11 as the load generators all the vuers set to run from MOE3-6 work fine but all users running on the other two machines get the error details above when they reach the same point in the vuser_init where at databae connection is attempted.

If I then set it up so that MOE3-10 is the controller and the other two are the load generators then MOE3-10 is able to run users fine but the other two machines get the error above. I am able to run scripts through single iterations on machines that get the error when being used as a load generator so it is becoming difficult to pinpoint where the problem is.

Can anyone help with this?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.