Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner merge data from separate lra files

Hi ,

is it possible with LR 9.0 to merge transaction response times from multiple lra files into one consolidated result to view trends .

For a reson we have to stop thge controller and run the scenario during multiple periods of time within the same day and need a summary of all the separate results

Thanks
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Loadrunner merge data from separate lra files

You may use Cross with results option in Analysis.
You may also use the Trending feature available in Performance Center 9.5
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello

I just did "Cross results" in Analysis, but I don't get what I want.

Is it possible to merge/average my results? I get them on separate lines instead of having an average.

Thanks in advance / best regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

Is there any solution available to the requirement of merging data from separate lra files ?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.